[saymaListserv] Request for information

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Mon Jun 5 18:33:01 JEST 2000

Perhaps it would help to understand that "more time for workshops" (at
least as far as I know) is linked to this one particular Yearly Meeting
theme, in which SAYMA is trying to do some work on a matter -- spiritual
diversity -- that has been a source of occasional difficulty.  In this
context, workshop-time might be construed as a way of doing the business
of the yearly meeting.

^o^
Mary Calhoun
moriah at preferred.com