[saymaListserv] Yearly Meeting Minutes Part 1

Willard Vaughan, PE teamenv at mail.premiernet.net
Fri Jun 16 09:25:51 JEST 2000

Dear Friends,

This year the minutes of Yearly Meeting are ready to be read.  The
following is one of seveal emails that will have the proceedings and
minutes of yearly meeting.

I have broken it up so as to not have a really long file for anybody's
email service.  Please take to your monthly meetings for review and
such.

Willard Vaughan
former recording clerk