[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 068 Office vacation

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Tue Jun 20 15:34:02 JEST 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 068
SAYMA Office
on Vacation
June 23 through July 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from the  Administrative Assistant)

<|>    The SAYMA office will be temporarily closed
            June 23 through July 11
            while the Administrative Assistant goes to FGC Gathering,
            and visits family.

<|>    The answering machine will be on,
            and incoming e-mail will await pickup at preferred.com

<|>    Non-urgent messages would be best held
            until after July 11,
            so that space in the electronic mailboxes remains
            for those who have limited chances to call or e-mail.
            Thank you!

~~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~ 1stpostdate 062000 ~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson
Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!  ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA