Fw: IMP^o^051 Chatt AFSC Minute

Seaside Guest House Friends at btl.net
Sun Mar 26 21:14:05 JEST 2000

The following message speaks to my condition. AFSC has been around for
scores of years and has done an incredible amount of good work in the name
of Friends. I am not up to date with the controversy going on with personnel
policies, etc, but have the feeling that if MORE Friends were willing to do
service with AFSC.(with their low pay)  the organization wouldn't have to
rely on "friends" of Friends to do FRIENDS work. If Chattanooga wants to
withhold their measly $100.00 contribution, so be it. I hope the rest of you
out there who have resources will seek your own leading and do what you need
to do.

Peace...John Self

Chairman of the Board
Friends Services International
Belize -  Central America

P.S. This is an expression of my  personal feelings and not an official
statement of the FSI Board since there was no time to convene a meeting and
we are widely dispersed over the planet.