[saymaListserv] Re: [Sayma] Thoughts on YM querries

William Kelly Morris morriskk at mindspring.com
Wed May 3 01:12:48 JEST 2000

Thank you, willard for your thoughts on the use of the sayma list serve. I
like your ideas, especially about how to increase dialogue.
I don't have any answers to the music question, except that the technology
is moving faster than our sense of the related ethics. So keep talking,
because that's how we all define our values. And at least if he's not
selling it, I don't think it's violating any current copyright laws.  Karen
Morris