[saymaListserv] Further AFSC/RSOF Discussion

Michael Shell BrightCrow at InfoAve.Net
Wed May 3 14:26:57 JEST 2000

Friends,

I sent the following reply to Larry Ingle earlier this week as a private
e-mail, because I wanted an opportunity to extend the Friendly conversation
with him without having one eye peeled/ear tuned to the public audience.
He has encouraged me to share the message with the rest of the SAYMA
listserv, and I'll welcome his sharing further responses too, if he wishes.

What is important to me here is that process of seeking what we both (all)
hold in common as concerns and aspirations, rather than getting stuck in
either/or's.

Thanks again, Larry, for helping me along those lines.

Michael.