[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 056 YM Registration Deadline

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Thu May 4 20:44:01 JEST 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 056
Registration Deadline Reminder
SAYMA Yearly Meeting
Postmark by May 15 Avoids Late Fee!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a 5-2-00 message from Susan Carlyle, Yearly Meeting '00
Co-Registrar )

<|>    A friendly reminder that the deadline for registration to our
Yearly Meeting is a postmark of May 15th.

<|>    This lets you avoid the $25.00 late fee, and helps the registrar
and the college provide you with a quality experience at Warren Wilson
from June 8-11, 2000.

<|>    Please use the yellow registration forms, as they are the ones
with the columns that line up!

<|>    You can help by making this announcement in your Meeting.

<|>    If you have questions: contact Susan Carlyle at 828-626-2572 or
at scarlyle at juno.com.

~~~~~~~end ^o^ ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free list
server:
semi-official information, bulletins that you can print, post, announce,
publish, or pass around.  Please address questions, corrections and
additions to moriah at preferred.com, 540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA
Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!
^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA