[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 055 501(c)3 expertise sought

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Fri May 5 11:13:16 JEST 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 055
SAYMA seeks f/Friends with
501(c)(3) expertise
to assist Finance Committee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a 5-1-00 message from Penelope Wright, SAYMA Clerk, for the
Finance Committee)

<|>    SAYMA's Finance Committee is seeking persons led to assist in the
effort to secure Federal non-profit status -- 501(C)(3).

<|>    This will be an ad hoc committee under the oversight of the
Finance Committee.

<|>    Those so led are asked to contact Kendall Ivie, Treasurer,
            IvieK at ispchannel.com
            113 Cooper Circle
            Oak Ridge, TN 37830
            (865)482-8077
or Talmadge Neece, Finance Committee member.
            evietalmo at ioa.com
            5 Deerview Lane
            Asheville, NC 28804
            (828)253-7326

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free list
server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print, post,
announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com, 540-628-5852
(machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson Street, Abingdon, VA
24210.  Thank you! ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA