[saymaListserv] New School Prayer

Willard Vaughan teamenv at premiernet.net
Mon May 8 21:35:41 JEST 2000

Mary,

I did get the poem and did not want to be offensive with my disagreement on
the tone it took.  Here in Kentucky where the legistature just passed a law
allowing the 10 comandments to be posted in schools and other public places
- things are a bit touchy around certain issues like this..

Personnaly I feel that the churchs are really failing the public in that
they can not get the people to listen to them and do what is right aready
but must direct by law the morals of the people.  My jewish son is tired or
steping over all the fundamentals prarying around the flag pole at school
each morning.  I guess the show is more important then the prayers.

willard