[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 059 Survey Reminder

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Fri May 12 20:55:38 JEST 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 059
Reminder:  Spiritual Diversity Survey . . .
. . . in connection with YM '00 Theme
Please append to State of the Meeting Report
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(in part from a 3-11-00 letter to Monthly Meeting and Worship Group
Clerks and Representatives, from Penny Wright, Clerk, SAYMA)

<|>    Yearly Meeting Planning Committee is particularly interested in
having Meetings and Worship Groups identify the kinds of spiritual
diversity within them.

<|>    Please include this information in your State of the Meeting
Report.

<|>    Yearly Meeting Planning Committee would greatly appreciate your
submitting the State of the Meeting Report to the office as early as
possible (ideally by May 24).

<|>    As last year, the plan is to make State of the Meeting Reports a
formal part of the opening YM session on Thursday evening.

~~~~~~~end ^o^ ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free list
server:
semi-official information, bulletins that you can print, post, announce,
publish, or pass around.  Please address questions, corrections and
additions to moriah at preferred.com, 540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA
Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!
^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA