[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 064 State of Mtg copies

Willard Vaughan teamenv at premiernet.net
Thu May 18 19:57:52 JEST 2000

Friends:

As recording clerk, I am charged with attaching your state of the meeting
report to the proceedings of the YM.  If you are in charge of bringing this
report, would you please also bring a disk for me to carry over the report
into the proceedings.  Do not worry about formatting - I can do just about
anything in DOS/Windows 3.1/95/98.  I do not have windows 2000 yet ( as if
Bill gates needs more of my money).

To anyone else who will be bringing reports, please bring me a disk - be
kind on an old man's fingers and bring me electrons in a plastic container.
(a computer disk).

THANKS

Willard Vaughan
Recording Clerk