[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 064.r Correction ! State of Mtg copies

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Thu May 18 19:52:11 JEST 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 064.r (correction)
Reminder: State of the Meeting Report
for Yearly Meeting 2000, June 8
75 copies, and "appendages"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from the Administrative Assistant, and
    3-11-00 letter from Penny Wright, Clerk, SAYMA)

<|>    * * * Please see, below, corrected address information! * * *

<|>    Please bring 75 copies of your Meeting's or Worship Group's State
of the Meeting Report to the Yearly Meeting gathering June 8-11.

<|>    If no one can carry your copies to Yearly Meeting, please mail
them to --
        SAYMA
        c/o Warren Wilson College
        PO Box 9000
        Asheville, NC 28815
Please endeavor to see that they arrive between May 28th and June 8th.
(Thank you!)

<|>    We would greatly appreciate receiving an advance copy of the
Report in the office by May 24th.

<|>    Please append, attach, or include in this advance copy --
            -- Census results
            -- spiritual diversity response

<|>    As was done last year, the plan is to make the State of the
Meeting Reports a formal part of the opening session on Thursday
evening.

<|>    If your 75 copies can include these "appendages," we'd welcome
the chance to distribute this information within SAYMA.

~~~~~~~end ^o^ ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst.,
c/o 165 Jackson Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!
^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA