'556 Re: [saymaListserv] seeing the List membership

Janet Minshall jhminshall at mindspring.com
Fri May 19 10:12:46 JEST 2000

Hi Mary, Thanks for your response. I don't really care how or why the
current system was put in place  --  I am not into blaming -- but would
like very much to have it corrected.  I agree that it is still be possible,
with a clear understanding of how to use the setup that Joey Hess has
installed, to keep the discussion open to all on the kitenet list, but I
don't think that is what we want. We shouldn't require special knowledge to
attain openness. I would like for responses to all kitenet messages to
automatically be sent to everyone on the kitenet list with no special
computer instructions or additional addresses required.  Hopefully this
won't be too hard to accomplish.
		 Best Regards,  Janet Minshall