[saymaListserv] List-server "reply-to" options

Peggy Bonnington bonnipeg at sprynet.com
Mon May 22 22:29:50 JEST 2000

The only good reason I can imagine for not sending message returns to the
whole list (but only to the poster) is to save everyone's mailbox from
filling up.  BUT we all have mailboxes filling up anyway with much worse
crap.
PLUS we have consciously CHOSEN to receive SAYMA email  / Quaker-related
dialogue.

Of ALL the possible lists participants, Quakers seem to me the least likely
deliberately to set up a half-assed "behind the scenes" communication.
Let's get it all out in the open, even if we sometimes feel moved to elder
the interchange!

And I expect my language in this message may be eldered ~ excuse
the"passion" of the moment.  I am reminded of Kathleen Mavournin's reminder
of her English teacher mother's admonition of "poor use of words" ~ but I
wished to "get it said" as I felt it.  Poor excuse, but ....

Peace,
Peggy Bonnington