[saymaListserv] List-server "reply-to" options

Kendall Ivie IvieK at ispchannel.com
Tue May 23 10:28:36 JEST 2000

Kathleen speaks my mind on this.

When I hit reply my software put in Kathleen's email address.  I then
deleted her address and typed in the listserver's address.  If I am not
paying attention I will forget to take these steps and reply to directly to
the sender when I intend to post to the sayma listserver.  The default
should be for a reply to go to the listserver.

Kendall Ivie
West Knoxville
IvieK at ispchannel.com