[saymaListserv] electronic communications

Susan Jeffers SusanJeffers at compuserve.com
Sat May 27 08:52:37 JEST 2000

Thanks very much for the fine list of queries.

I especially appreciate the reminder about "seasoning" -- both taking time
to really read and think about what others have posted, and to give some
time for my own posts to be more than a "knee-jerk" reaction.

I would hope that Quaker EMail lists would be one more vehicle for the work
of the Holy Spirit among us.

One favor  --  the queries came to me as an attachment, which I normally
don't open.  I don't know if you're aware of having sent an
attachment-format post, but I would greatly appreciate such posts coming
just as regular EMail -- not only do I fear viruses, but my outdated EMail
software makes opening attachments very cumbersome (and sometimes
impossible.

Thank you!!

Susan Jeffers