[saymaListserv] yearly meeting positions

laswarm laswarm at ntown.com
Sun May 28 18:41:35 JEST 2000

Friends,   As clerk of the SAYMA nominating committee, I write in search of
suggestions of individuals who might serve the yearly meeting in a variey of
ways.  A number of different positions are open to be either filled or
renewed. These positions include: clerk, assistant clerk, recording clerk,
nominating committee, personnel committee, finance committee, positions on the
yearly meeting planning committee including clerk, adult program, registrar,
bookstore, workshop coordinator and worship sharing coordinator; SAYF steering
committee, SAYF oversight committee and yearly meeting representatives to
AFSC, FCNL and FWCC.

We need suggestions from you since the core nominating committee members
cannot begin to know everyone in the yearly meeting.  I have found yearly
meeting involvement to be quite rewarding.  Please consider whether it might
be time for you to be involved or whether you might suggest someone you know
for one of these positions.

Please contact me at 865-579-6662 (note new area code) or at laswarm at ntown.com
with questions or suggestions.  Janet Minshall, Hibbard Thatcher  and Connie
Lamonte are also on the core nominating committee.

Thank you. - Lee Ann Swarm