[saymaListserv] Fwd: Re: SAYMA Meeting and reporting AFSC Corp stuff

Free Polazzo friendlysystems at mindspring.com
Wed May 31 08:38:50 JEST 2000

Hi Courtney,

Good news!

As you will see from the attached e mail from Jonah McDonald, he has not
resigned from the Corporation.  My guess is that
Penny might have gotten my resignation from the Corporation mixed up with
his name.   I passed this not to Janet Minshall who is on the nominating
committee.   We need to follow the process when doing business and she will
see to it that Sally Prugh is nominated, at Yearly Meeting, for my spot on
the Corporation.

Could you send your letter inviting folks to the dinner on Friday PM to
Jonah?   We are blessed to have him in the AFSC community and need to keep
him active as long as he can hang in there with us.

Thanks,

Free