[saymaListserv] SAYMA M&N in December

Maureen A. Flannery Maureen at Flannery.com
Sun Nov 12 15:03:02 JEST 2000

So is M&N now meeting only during rep meeting on Saturday? Not also on
Friday evening? That's what the registration info from SAYMA indicates. Dave
Harmon from Berea is planning to attend, but I need to let him know when to
show up! I'm confused. Please shed some Light, Friends!

Maureen Flannery
318 Jackson Street
Berea KY 40403-1720
maureen at flannery.com

   What Nature did was remind her that ripeness is all, that autumn is the
richest season, that preparing for snow means building a shelter, that
warmth within withstands whatever winter howls without.

   Joanne McCarthy, "Ripening," in
Kathleen Fischer, _Autumn Gospel: Women in the Second Half of Life_ (New
York: Paulist Press, 1995), 45