[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 100 Corrections Alert!

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Apr 11 17:09:52 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 100
Yearly Meeting advance program alert --
-- corrections needed!
Please make changes in any copies you have
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from YM Planning Committee, meeting in Asheville on 4-7-01)

<|>    Please correct the items below in your copy of the Yearly Meeting
Advance Program and Registration packet.  Packets have been distributed
with the April '01 issue of the SAF newsletter.

<|>    ** Kathleen Mavournin's collage workshop will take place on
Friday, June 8.  Margaret Farmer's FAP workshop will take place on
Saturday, June 9.

<|>    ** Geeta Jyothi McGahey will present a workshop.
            Meditation: a tool for wholeness
            Saturday, June 9, 1:15-3:15 pm (open to adults and youth)
            "Since Walt Whitman, there has been interest by Quakers in
Eastern thought.  However, the belief that meditation and waiting
worship are the same is not warranted.  We will distinguish the
difference of the two practices, after meditating together, and
experience how they complement each other.  There will be meditation
instruction."

<|>    ** The "registration fee" column should say "$30/person"
           (That is, over the age of 2).

<|>    If you've been entrusted with distributing YM packets, your help
is asked in making corrections before you pass out packets, or in
passing along the new information as a follow-up.  Heartfelt thanks goes
with this request!

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 041101 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson Street,
Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!  ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA