[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 113 Min & NL for Penelope

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Sat Aug 4 17:30:29 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 113
Reminder --
Meeting Minutes and Newsletters...
...are wanted by Penelope Wright
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a 6-24-01 message from Penelope Wright,
     outgoing Clerk of SAYMA, incoming Clerk of Nominating Committee)

<|>    As mentioned in the cover letter with the Spring Rep Meeting
            Minutes, Penelope would like to continue to receive
            (or begin receiving) newsletters and minutes.

<|>    If you've already arranged to do this, thank you!

<|>    "Newsletters and minutes" means whichever your meeting does,
            or both, or your combination of the two --
            however your group does it!

<|>    Address them to --
            Penelope Wright
            1106 Caldwell Lane
            Nashville TN 37204

<|>    Receiving these will greatly help in her work on
            Nominating Committee.

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 080401 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson
Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!  ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA