[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 115 Q Consult on Mid-East

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Sat Aug 4 20:55:00 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 115
Quaker Consultation
on Middle East Issues
August 2001
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a 7-12-01 message from Valerie Barlow, Atlanta FM)

<|>    "Calling all Quakers who have spent time in the Middle East,
or on Middle East issues, and are interested in a Quaker consultation
in August on the Middle East.

<|>    "Friends, if you are interested in being part of this
Consultation on Middle East issues please contact--

<|>    "Ilise Cohen, Program Director
        AFSC Middle East Peace Education Program
        404-586-0460
      icohen at afsc.org"

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 080401 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson
Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!  ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA