[saymaListserv] A Contest for Bumpersticker glory

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 7 11:04:43 JEST 2001

Hello Friends,

The Quaker Outreach Forum List (QOF) sent a message I thought would be of
interest to Friends in SAYMA.
The FGC advancement committee is looking for messages about Quakerism that
would fit on a bumpersticker as a way to do outreach.   If you want your
suggestions to be forwarded to the QOF list for consideration, please send
them to me by the end of August and I can forward them on to the
appropriate party.

In any event, this process of discerning a bumpersticker slogan can be very
helpful to any MM or WG's outreach effort.
Who are we as a MM or WG?   How do we want to be known to the community at
large?

Have fun with this.

Peace with Justice,

Free Polazzo