[saymaListserv] SAYMA teenagers and SAYF

Kathleen H. Mavournin kmav at icx.net
Sat Aug 11 19:28:37 JEST 2001

Please Make This Announcement at SAYMA Meetings and Worship Groups. Thanks.

Southern Appalachian Young Friends are preparing to begin the 2001-2002
schedule of retreats. We want everyone in SAYMA of high school or junior
high school age to know about our plans for this year, especially those
who have just turned 12 or are beginning the 7th grade, and those who
have recently moved into the SAYMA area.

If you know of Young Friends in your family or in your meeting who might
like to be on the SAYF mailing list, please ask them to send name, age,
grade, monthly meeting, mailing address, phone number, and email address
to:

	Therese Hildebrand
	SAYF Administrative Assistant
	260 Radford Hollow Road
	Big Hill KY 40405

		or

	dlkennedy at kih.net (put SAYF somewhere in the subject line)

Youth are not required to be members or regular attenders of a Quaker
meeting in order to attend SAYF events, but we do ask that they have
some understanding and experience of Quaker process.

An information packet, including a schedule of retreats and SAYF
guidelines, will be sent to new members of the mailing list.

Kathleen Mavournin
Co-Clerk, SAYF Steering Committee