[saymaListserv] Joint Statement by the Orient House and MIFTAH (Aug ust 15th, 2001)

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 15 22:21:03 JEST 2001

Hello Friends,

Ilise Cohen of AFSC-SERO's Middle East Peace Education Program sent this
message to the members of the program's
committee.

I forward it to you to let you know how serious the situation in
Israel/Palestine is getting.   Please
hold those folks in the Middle East and those who are here in the SE,
working on this issue, in the Healing
Light that brings Peace with Justice to all.

Free Polazzo
Anneewakee Creek Worship Group
Douglasville, GA