[saymaListserv] an unquarterly quarter

perryt at bellsouth.net perryt at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 18 10:35:27 JEST 2001

To Annewakee Creek, Athens, Auburn, Birmingham, Columbia, Greenville,
Huntsville, New Moon, Northwest GA Mountains, and Royal Meetings and
Worship Groups in particular and any other interested Friends.

When I wrote for SAF inviting those Friends south of Tennessee to a
nonquarter quarter I was looking at the August calendar instead of
September. Atlanta will celebrate its 10 years in its present meeting
house and 50 years as a meeting on SEPTEMBER 23. You are invited to come
a day early (SEPTEMBER 22) for an informal get-together. We'll set an
agenda with worship sharing and a query on nurturing small meetings (no
business). Plan to meet at 10 am at the Atlanta Friends Meeting House.
We will plan to end about 4pm. Hospitality will be provided for those
interested in staying over for the First Day celebration. Please let me
know if you are coming and if you need hospitality.
Blessings, Perry Treadwell <perryt at bellsouth.net>