[saymaListserv] SAF New Editors

Kim Carlyle kcarlyle at juno.com
Thu Jan 11 12:10:25 JEST 2001

Hello SAYMA Friends,

Susan (my wife) and Kim (me) Carlyle have assumed responsibility for the
production and distribution of the "Southern Appalachian Friend," our
yearly meeting newsletter. We would welcome your assistance in our work
by means of  your submissions of news from monthly meetings and worship
groups, announcements, and original articles of interest to Friends.

Also, please convey this information to your meetings through
announcements, newsletters, and bulletin boards.

Please write, e-mail, or telephone us at

PO Box 439
Barnardsville, NC 28709

828/626-2572

kcarlyle at juno.com