[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 108 Treasure hunt...

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Sun Jun 3 00:18:50 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 108

Treasure hunt:
where oh where is the SAYMA assessment figure?
(...not wanting to deprive fFriends of fun!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from Yearly Meeting 2000 Minutes)

<|>    YM '00 Minute 23, pg 18 -- budget approved as presented

<|>    YM '00 Minute 23, pg 17 --  proposed budget is "presented earlier in the minutes"

<|>    YM '00 Minute 9, pg 9 -- proposed FY '01 budget; note 7 states then-current and proposed assessment figures.

<|>    Short cut -- the latest $ figure for assessments is in paragraph two of the Clerk's cover letter for YM '00 Minutes.

<|>    Desperation alley -- if you can no longer find the above documents, feel free to contact the office (contact info below).

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 060301 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!  ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA