[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 109 Office\YM & vac

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Tue Jun 5 13:52:21 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 109
SAYMA office closing for Yearly Meeting...
... and for vacation
June 6-10  ... & ...  June 24-July 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from the Administrative Assistant)

<|>  The SAYMA office will be temporarily closed
            June 6 (midday) - 10
            while the Administrative Assistant goes to
            Yearly Meeting in Swannanoa, NC.

<|>    The SAYMA office will also be temporarily closed
            June 24 - July 8
            while the Administrative Assistant goes to FGC Gathering.

<|>  The answering machine will be on, with power backup,
            and incoming e-mail will await pickup at preferred.com

<|>  Non-urgent messages would be best held
            until the office re-opens,
            so that space in the electronic mailboxes remains
            for those who have limited chances to call or e-mail.

<|>    Thank you!

~~~~~~~end ^o^ ~~~~~~1stpost 060501 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson
Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!  ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA