[saymaListserv] Fwd: Should Peace Movements Criticize Terrorism??

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 10 22:34:04 JEST 2001

Dear Friends,

At this past weekend's yearly meeting, there was a minute introduced by
Crossville to encourage us to
ask the US Government to stop sending weapons and the 6 Billion Dollars
each year to Isreal.  We don't need
to wait another year for the MM and YM to "season" this concern.   This is
a very real and current crisis.  Friends
need to have their voices heard. . .. now not in June 2002!

Please read the messages from Ilise Cohen, of our AFSC SERO office's Middle
East Peace Education Office, and the
message she sent to me from Rabbi Arther Waskow.

They will explain, very clearly, what is happening and why we need to
act.   Friends's voices carry far when they speak out.
Please consider this issue as one critical importance.

Each of you can make a difference.   Let your voices be heard.

Shalom/Peace

Free Polazzo,
Anneewakee Creek WG (GA)

Donate free food with a simple click: http://www.thehungersite.com/