[saymaListserv] Fwd: Kaddish for 3 Palestinian Women?

COURTNEY SICELOFF csiceloff at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 13 15:07:50 JEST 2001

GREETINGS:
Coming from the SAYMA discussion on AFSC/SERO in which there was a
suggestion that AFSC/SERO  employ more Quakers as staff, I was struck by
the email sent out by Ilise Cohen, the SERO Middle East Program
director.  No additional comment is needed.
I planned to send only Ilese's email, but feel the other emails attached
demonstrate the level of discussion/action that is generated by this program.
courtney siceloff