[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 110 Clerk's e-info

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Jun 20 17:30:15 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 110
SAYMA Clerk's . . .
. . . (and other) e-mail addresses
info that still works when the appointees change!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from the Administrative Assistant)

<|>    SAYMA has a new Clerk as of YM 2001

<|>    Her e-mail contact info is below.

<|>    This e-address, in theory, will not go out of date when
appointees change.

<|>    For this reason, the e-addresses for Recording Clerk and
Treasurer are listed as well.

<|>    Sharon Annis, Clerk            Clerk at sayma.org
            Carol Lamm, Rec Clerk      RecordingClerk at sayma.org
            Kendall Ivie, Treasurer       Treasurer at sayma.org

<|>    You can still use their personal e-mail addresses if you have or
receive these; however, the ones above will be easier to keep ourselves
educated about!

<|>    The Assistant Clerk does not have one of these "forwarding
addresses" via SAYMA's web-site.  To reach this new appointee, John
Geary, e-mail to JudyGeary at aol.com

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 062001 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson
Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!  ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA