[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 111 New Clerk Needs...

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Sun Jun 24 03:29:02 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 111
SAYMA's new Clerk needs...
...from Meetings and Worship Groups...
minutes/newsletters ... RE Clerk ... M&N/O/C Clerk

            Sharon Annis
            869-A West Outer Drive
            Oak Ridge TN 37830

            [  ] we don't do minutes/newsletter

<|>    If your meeting has a clerk of a Religious Education committee,
Sharon would like to know who it is...
            name ______________
            [ ] we don't have one

<|>    If your meeting has a clerk of a Ministry and Nurture
(or M&O, or M&C) committee, Sharon would like to know who it is...
            name ______________
            [ ] we don't have one

<|>    Please convey your information to the office --
                Mary Calhoun, Administrative Assistant
                540-628-5852 (in-person tel hours Tue & Thu 5-7:30)
                c/o 165 Jackson Street, Abingdon VA 24210
                AdminAsst at sayma.org

<|>    Questions? -- please contact the office.

<|>    Thank you very much for your help!

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 062301 ~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson
Street, Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you!  ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA