[saymaListserv] FWD: Draft of Letter to the Editor re Sept. 11th

Michael Austin Shell bright_crow at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 8 12:32:09 JEST 2001

Dear Friends,

I am forwarding an email which I have sent to Jacksonville (FL) Monthly
Meeting, proposing a letter to the editor.  I wanted to share this proposed
draft (and my rationale for its wording) as widely as possible, in the
hopes that it might help other F/friends to craft their own public statements.

Blessed Be,
Michael.