[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 127 YM '02 wkshop form

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Nov 21 18:18:30 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 127
Workshop Proposal Form
for Yearly Meeting 2002
Please submit by Feb 15, 2002
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a 11-11-01 message from Penelope Wright on behalf of Pam Beziat,
YM Workshop Coordinator, and Mary Ann Downey, YM Planning Co-Clerk)

<|>    WORKSHOP PROPOSAL FORM
            (Please turn page if you need more room)

<|>    Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting
            June 20 - 23, 2002
            Warren Wilson College, Swannanoa NC

<|>    Theme:  "Turning We Come Round Right"

<|>    Title of proposed workshop:

<|>    Your name and address,
            including phone number and e-mail if applicable:

<|>    What led you to offer this workshop?

<|>    Tell us about your experience in leading workshops:

<|>    Give us a brief (approximately 50-word) description of your
workshop. (This information will be used to describe your workshop in
the advance program to help Friends in selecting a workshop.)

<|>    Please help us in our planning by completing the following
questions about your workshop:

    -- Workshop sessions will be 2 hours. Please specify whether you
will be offering one or two 2-hour sessions. (Be aware that you may
have different people in each session.)

    -- Will it be didactic?  Will it be interactive?

    -- Participants:
                   Adults       Youth        Adults & Youth
                   Men          Women        Both

    -- Are there size limits?   Maximum?   Minimum?

    -- Do you have particular requirements for your workshop?
                Equipment?    Location?

<|>    We will need a letter of support or endorsement from someone
who is familiar with your workshop experience.

<|>    Please return by February 15, 2002, to:
                Pam Beziat
                1827 Morena Street, Nashville TN 37208
                615-341-0255
                p_beziat at hotmail.com
                        (Note underscore between p & beziat)

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 112101 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org or call
276-628-5852 (machine; in-person Tu/Th 5-7:30p).
Thank you!  ^o^