[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 128 MM/WG mail-list change

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Nov 21 19:36:26 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 128
Meetings & Worship Groups
please change SAYMA M&N name on mail-lists
delete Ernest Lee ... add Kit Potter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(requested 9-8-01 by Kit Potter,
    SAYMA M&N Committee recording clerk)

<|>   Monthly Meetings and Worship Groups which send out minutes
and/or newsletters are asked to delete

                Ernest Lee (West Knoxville)

from their mail-lists.  He was formerly a co-clerk of SAYMA's
M&N Committee.

<|>    Please add to minutes/newsletter mail-lists the new
Recording Clerk of M&N:

                Kit Potter
                848 Clematis Dr
                Nashville, TN 37205
                kitpotter1 at aol.com

<|>    Thank you.

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 112101 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org or call
276-628-5852 (machine; in-person Tu/Th 5-7:30p).
Thank you!  ^o^