[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 129 Death Penalty History

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Nov 21 20:47:32 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 129
Historical Record of Death Penalty Work...
...requested from meetings
Please send reports by Feb 15, 2002
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(requested by Rep Meeting 100, 9-8-01, Minute 8)

<|>    Friends agreed to ask meetings to report on their work
on the death penalty by February 15, 2002.

<|>    Meetings should send their reports to:

<|>    Carol Lamm, Recording Clerk
            902 Slate Lick Rd
            Berea, KY 40403

<|>    and to:

<|>    Mary Calhoun, Admin Asst
            PO Box 2191
            Abingdon, VA 24212-2191

<|>    The Administrative Assistant will distribute this information
in the registration packets for Spring Rep Meeting, which is
scheduled for April 6, 2002.

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 112101 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org or call
276-628-5852 (machine; in-person Tu/Th 5-7:30p).
Thank you!  ^o^