[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 126 Office\Rep Mtg

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Nov 21 21:56:23 JEST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 126
SAYMA office closing for Winter Rep Meeting
Nov 30 through Dec 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<|>  The SAYMA office will be temporarily closed
            Nov 30 through Dec 3
            while the Administrative Assistant goes to
            Winter Representative Meeting in Knoxville, TN.

<|>  The answering machine will be on,
            and incoming e-mail will await pickup.

<|>  Non-urgent messages would be best held
            until after Dec 3,
            so that space in the electronic mailboxes remains
            for those who have limited chances to call or e-mail.

<|>    Thank you!

~~~~~~~end ^o^ ~~~~~~1stpost 112101~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org, or
276-628-5852 (machine; in-person Tu/Th 5-7:30p).
Thank you!  ^o^