[saymaListserv] looking for Tri-Cities contacts

Peggy Bonnington bonnipeg at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 18 21:07:12 JEST 2001

Hello Friends ~
I used to have a lot of our individual SAYMA email addresses on hand, but our computer was wiped out by "the big one" right after the terrorist attacks, and we now have a new computer and no email addresses in store other than frequent / regular contacts.  I was able to retrieve the kitenet list address from incoming mail, but I don't even have Mary Calhoun's email address at this point.

I was reminded so this evening when a Friend who has been part of our Clarksville Worship Group emailed from her new place of internship in Johnson City; she's wishing to link up with a meeting in the area, and of course I thought of Tri-Cities ~ but then realized I no longer have all the names and email addresses I did, which I could have passed along to her.

Will Tri-Cities Friends who are on the list please contact me, or can someone pass along a good Friendly contact person who would be near Johnson City?

Thanks,
Peggy Bonnington