[saymaListserv] Fwd: ISLAM-INFONET: U.S. Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 11 13:19:40 JEST 2001

Hello Friends,

As we hold in the Healing Light all those who are suffering because of this
morning's violence, we also need to remember our
Muslim neighbors who may be afraid of repercussions against them by hurt
and angry people who are looking for outlets for their pain.

For those of you who did not hear this message from the American Muslim
Political Coordination Council (AMPCC), please read it and
pass it on.

I just heard, on the TV,  two U.S. Senators who are on the Armed Services
committee say that even larger amounts of  military spending is needed to
"protect" the USA from such attacks.

Quakers must consider our centuries of active support for the Peace
Testimony and continue to speak the unpopular truth that weapons and armies
do not provide safety. LIving a life that eliminates the need for war is
what it needed.  Justice and Peace are what makes for communities that are
safe habitats for all and not subject to attack.

in Sadness and  with hope for justpeace for all,

Free Polazzo
Anneewakee Worship Group