[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 145 "green" travel to Rep Mtg

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Fri Aug 16 22:55:15 JEST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 145
Earth-Friendly Travel to...
...Fall Rep Meeting in Memphis
contact Bill Reynolds
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from an 8-15-02 message from Bill Reynolds,
        member of SAYMA Ecological Concerns Network )

<|>    Please :o) share with your meeting or worship group.

<|>    "I have volunteered to coordinate car and/or van pooling
for the trek to our September 7 meeting in Memphis in order to
minimize the aggregate environmental damage from our vehicles
emissions as we travel.

<|>    "If you are planning to go to the meeting from afar and do
not already have arrangements for traveling in a vehicle that will
be filled to capacity, please let me know.

<|>    "And, if you have a vehicle making the trip, let me know
            a) how many spaces are available
            b) where you will be leaving from
            c) when you expect to depart

<|>   " If you seek to 'hitch a ride,'  please let me know
            a) where you will be leaving from
            b) when you expect to depart
            c) how many you are

<|>    "Thanks,  Bill Reynolds"
                        (Chattanooga FM)
                        cisland at aol.com
                        423/ 624-6821
                        3529 Dell Trail, Chattanooga TN 37411

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 081602 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., PO Box 2191,
Abingdon, VA 24212-2191.  Thank you!  ^o^