[saymaListserv] Meeting Handbooks

Evdavwes at aol.com Evdavwes at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 09:45:47 JEST 2002

Dear Friends,

We heard at last year's SAYMA gathering that several Meetings were developing
Meeting Handbooks, which typically describe Meeting Committees and positions
and Meeting statements of policy.

It occurred to me that it would be very useful for meetings who are
interested in developing a handbook to be able to see examples of other
Meetings' work.

I am wondering whether any Meetings in SAYMA have Meeting handbooks that are
public or that they would be willing to share with other Friends.

I would be happy to collect these and make them available to others who are
interested in making use of them.

In Friendship,

David Clements

**
David Clements, Evan Richardson, Wesley Clements, Lila Richardson

79 Cumberland Avenue
Asheville, NC  28801
(828) 285-0601
evdavwes at aol.com