[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 129 Death Penalty -- Reminder!

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Sat Feb 23 18:28:08 JEST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 129
Historical Record of Death Penalty Work...
...requested from meetings
Due date was 2/15/02 -- please send ASAP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(requested by Rep Meeting 100, 9-8-01, Minute 8)
(reminder, Minute 21, Rep Meeting 101, 12-1-01)

<|>    Friends agreed to ask meetings to report on their work
on the death penalty by February 15, 2002.

<|>    If your MM/WG has no death penalty history to report, it
would be helpful to hear this too!

<|>    Meetings should send their responses to:

<|>    Carol Lamm, Recording Clerk
            RecordingClerk at sayma.org
            902 Slate Lick Rd
            Berea, KY 40403

<|>    and to:

<|>    Mary Calhoun, Admin Asst
            AdminAsst at sayma.org
            PO Box 2191
            Abingdon, VA 24212-2191

<|>    The Administrative Assistant will distribute this information
in the registration packets for Spring Rep Meeting, which is
scheduled for April 6, 2002.

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 2ndpost 022302 ~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org or call
276-628-5852 (machine; in-person Tu/Th 5-7:30p).
Thank you!  ^o^