[saymaListserv] Fw: a chanting workshop

Penelope Wright pennywright at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 25 14:40:18 JEST 2002

Dear SAYMA Friends,
I'm passing this wonderful opportunity on to whomever it speaks. Having been
a participant in 2, soon to be 3, workshops led by Beverly and part of the
CD recording, I can't say enough of what a worshipful experience these
workshops are. I fully recognize that there is a conflict with the date in
terms of SAYMA's Fall Representative Meeting, but hope that one of you for
whom it isn't a conflict might find way open to take part.
Blessings, Penelope Wright