[saymaListserv] Fw: Eisenhower, 1953

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Fri Mar 15 14:25:38 JEST 2002

f/Friends,

A timely message from the electronic grapevine.

The original sender said, "To mark today's 50th wedding anniversary of
Nancy and Ronald Reagan, may I share an editorial that appeared last
month in The Guardian in England. They simply reprinted a speech by a
former American (Republican) President, General Dwight David Eisenhower.
He said these words in l953. It appeared without comment on February 15,
2002."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4356389,00.html

^o^
\_/