[saymaListserv] flag after 9-11

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Fri Sep 13 16:01:09 JEST 2002

Dear f/Friends,

Ever since 9-11-01 I've been thinking about a flag design that I could
"unite with;" a design finally made it into a graphics file in April '02
after the Oak Ridge Y-12 demonstration.  My commemorative activity of
9-11-02 was constructing a pennant to the design.  If by any chance the
occasion comes along to use it or pass it on, feel free.  (A .bmp file
is a "bitmap" and can be opened by MSPaint, or a similar program.)

Mary Calhoun
Foxfire Friends Meeting of the Holston Valley
SAYMA
"Art, not arms."