[saymaListserv] How to get copies of Lloyd Lee Wilson's Plenary Talks

Penelope Wright pennywright at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 17:07:26 JEST 2003

Dear Friends, please pass the word to those who attended yearly meeting sessions and would like to have copies of Lloyd Lee Wilson's talks there. He sent to following message.
Blessings,
Penelope Wright

Wanted to let you know that the SAYMA lecture text is now issue #3 of the Journal
of NCYM-C, available on-line at http://ncymc.org/journal/index.html or in hard copy
by sending a request to David Beckett DBECKETT at nc.rr.com .

Interested persons may also snail-mail a request for hard copy  to NCYM(C)
Journal, PO Box 647, Woodland, NC  27897.

Although there is not a set price, we are suggesting a donation of $4 per copy to
cover our out-of-pocket costs for materials to print the Journal and the cost of
mailing.  Donations may be made payable to NCYM(C) at the above address.
Thanks.Lloyd Lee Wilson, Registrar
Chowan College
200 Jones Drive, Murfreesboro, NC  27855
252-398-6280
Fax 252-398-1190
.