[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 159 "green" travel to Rep Mtg

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Mon Aug 25 23:33:26 JEST 2003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 159
Earth-Friendly Travel to...
...Fall Rep Meeting in Columbia SC
contact Bill Reynolds
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a standing offer from Bill Reynolds, Chattanooga FM,
        member of SAYMA Ecological Concerns Network )

<|>    Please :o) share with your meeting or worship group.

<|>    "I have volunteered to coordinate car-pooling for
our trips to the September 6 Representative Meeting at Columbia SC
in order to minimize the aggregate environmental damage from our
vehicle emissions as we travel.

<|>    "If you are planning to go to the meeting and do not already
have arrangements for traveling in a vehicle that will be filled to
capacity, please let me know.

<|>    "And, if you have a vehicle making the trip, let me know
                a) how many spaces are available
                b) where you will be leaving from
                c) when you expect to depart

<|>    "If you seek to 'hitch a ride,' please let me know
                a) where you will be leaving from
                b) when you expect to depart
                c) how many you are

<|>    "Thanks, Bill Reynolds"
                        (Chattanooga FM)
                        cisland at aol.com
                        423/ 624-6821

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 082503 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org,
276-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., PO Box 2191,
Abingdon, VA 24212-2191.  Thank you!  ^o^