[saymaListserv] Kucinich compared with Dean information

Kit Potter listener at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 1 21:36:30 JEST 2003

This is just for information. There is information on all the candidates'
that some of the most thorough information you will get on these people
during the campaign unless you go to their websites. (Sometimes the
political websites don't indicate stands on issues either, whereas MoveOn
demanded their response to specific questions.)

It feels terribly "early" to be looking at this, but I am learning that now
is the time when our voices actually might make a difference, whereas later
it's all like steamrollers. That's my feeling, anyway!

Kit