[saymaListserv] Women's Center at YM

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Jun 4 11:36:36 JEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Sara Rose
Subject: Re: Center

FIRST EVER SAYMA WOMEN'S CENTER TO CONVENE AT YEARLY MEETING

The Women's Center will be open throughout yearly meeting sessions; to use for quiet time, journaling, conversation, dancing,  projects, celebrations, etc. Nancy Whitt & Sara Rose will serve as co-convenors for the 2003 SAYMA Women's Center.  Our initial meeting to discuss and plan activities for the weekend will take place Thursday during the workshop period ( 2-4 PM) closing with worship sharing from 4-4:30. Women's Worship will take place 9 to 10 every night, in our center. All women of all ages are invited to attend. Women are welcome to bring items to beautify our space, which will be reserved for our use only.